Thursday, February 14, 2019
Valentine Countdown Blitz Day 9 & Giveaway: Featuring Author Debbie White-California Crush
Debbie currently lives on the west coast with her husband and two dachshund rescues, Dash and Briar. She loves to hike, work in the garden, and on most sunny days you can find her enjoying her backyard with a glass of wine.
She’s an avid supporter of animal rescue, and as a pledge to all animals seeking their forever home, she happily donates a percentage of all book sales to local and national rescue organizations. When you purchase any of her books, you’re also helping animals.
Breanna Murphy has been planning her wedding for years so when her fiancé runs off with a hula dancer, she is forced to realize her destination wedding is nothing more than an exotic vacation for one.
Trying to escape the embarrassment and disappointment of being jilted at the altar, Breanna answers an ad for a job clear across the country. When the voice on the other end offers her the job, she’s excited about what awaits her in California.
Builder Calvin Comstock must make right on his daughter’s mistake regarding the nationwide advertisement and hiring of Breanna. He doesn’t know what to expect, but when Breanna walks into his office with her infectious smile, peaches and cream complexion not to mention her sexy southern drawl, Calvin is happy for his daughter’s error.
Breanna is drawn to Calvin’s mature movie star good looks, charming personality, soft voice, and strong hands. She’s trying to stay focused on the job and not the overwhelming lure she feels pulling her in to test the waters. But when the two realize the attraction is mutual they throw caution to the wind and give in to the undeniable desire to be together.Can an ex-wife and a teenage daughter spoil their happiness or will it make them stronger than ever?
Top Ten List:
TEN FUN THINGS ABOUT ME YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW!
1. I donate a percentage of book sales to animal rescue.
2. I have two rescue dogs, Dash and Briar.
3. I retired after thirty years of federal service and now write full-time.
4. I have three grandchildren and a fourth that will be born by the time you read this!
5. I lived in Seoul, Korea for two years where I taught English to Koreans.
6. I lived in Germany for three years, participated in many volksmarches, and learned to like wine!
7. I lived in Panama for three years, saw iguanas and ate monkey meat!
8. I rode in a helicopter inside the Grand Canyon! It was scary!!
9. I got stuck inside an elevator once in Germany. To this day I don’t like elevators.
10. My dream vacation is to visit Italy, Scotland, and Ireland, not necessarily in that order.