Sheila's Books Read

Sheila's bookshelf: read

The Best Intentions
Scotland's Melody
The Secret Society of Salzburg
Secret of the Sonnets
20-40-60-Minute Dinners: Meals to Match the Time You Have
Through the Wilderness: My Journey of Redemption and Healing in the American Wild
Secret Santa Claus Club: A Tool to Help Parents Unwrap the Secret of Santa
Mr. Pudgins
Revenge Never Rests
The Best Mistake
Meriden Park
More Inspirational Stories for Young Women
The Great Tree: A Christmas Fable
To Capture His Heart
The Call of the Sea
Esperance
Livvy and the Enchanted Woodland
Come, Gentle Night
The Bad Boy Theory
Guide To Smart Wedding Planning: What You want to know and everything you haven't thought of yet.


Sheila's favorite books »

2024 Goodreads Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Sheila has read 4 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Today is the Day I Finally Get to See It: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2


I have been anxiously awaiting the day when I would finally see the last installment of the Harry Potter movies. I have been watching the trailer's every time one would come out. I gathered my kids around the computer as we watched them over and over again. We have had our Harry Potter Movie Marathon...several times!!

I am experiencing the same feelings that I had when the last book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows came out. I was so excited to read the book, but also sad knowing that it was the last book. The good thing back then was that there were a few more Harry Potter movies to come out. Now this will really be the end. I hope I love it as much as I have built it up in my mind. Here are the official movie posters that were released from Warner brothers Studio. I have been looking at them a lot since they first came out. Enjoy!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment