Sheila's Books Read

Sheila's bookshelf: read

The Best Intentions
Scotland's Melody
The Secret Society of Salzburg
Secret of the Sonnets
20-40-60-Minute Dinners: Meals to Match the Time You Have
Through the Wilderness: My Journey of Redemption and Healing in the American Wild
Secret Santa Claus Club: A Tool to Help Parents Unwrap the Secret of Santa
Mr. Pudgins
Revenge Never Rests
The Best Mistake
Meriden Park
More Inspirational Stories for Young Women
The Great Tree: A Christmas Fable
To Capture His Heart
The Call of the Sea
Esperance
Livvy and the Enchanted Woodland
Come, Gentle Night
The Bad Boy Theory
Guide To Smart Wedding Planning: What You want to know and everything you haven't thought of yet.


Sheila's favorite books »

2024 Goodreads Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Sheila has read 4 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Get to know the voices behind the Between The Lines Podcast: Meet Sian Ann Bessey: Exclusive Interview

 





Between the Lines is a podcast that started this year on July 14th. They discuss things that readers and writers would be interested in. On their official Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BetweentheLinesPodcast.WR), here is what it says...

"Between The Lines Podcast is presented by award-winning fiction authors: Sarah M. Eden, Traci Hunter Abramson, Esther Hatch & Sian Ann Bessey.
Between The Lines: The Inside Scoop for Adoring Fans and Aspiring Authors."

I thought it would be fun to introduce my readers to each of these wonderful authors. First up is Author Sian Ann Bessey. She has written 25 books with two more coming soon in 2022. Go to her website to see the books and the wide genre of books she's written. It's quite amazing! 

Meet Author Sian Ann Bessey
Sian Ann Bessey was born in Cambridge, England, but grew up on the island of Anglesey off the coast of North Wales. She left her homeland to attend Brigham Young University in Utah, where she earned a bachelor's degree in communications with a minor in English.
She began her writing career as a student, publishing several magazine articles while still in college. Since then she has published historical romance and romantic suspense novels, along with a variety of children's books. She is a USA Today best-selling
author and a Whitney Award finalist.

Although Sian doesn't have the opportunity to speak Welsh very often anymore, she can still wrap her tongue around, "Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch." She loves to travel and experience other cultures, but when she's home, her favorite activities are spending time with her family, cooking, and reading.

Learn more about Sian Ann and her books HERE: www.sianannbessey.com

***Here is my exclusive interview with***
Sian Ann Bessey. 

1. How many years have you been writing?

 Sian Ann:20 years

2. What were some of your favorite books to write?

Sian Ann:

I've written in several different genres and I've loved the variety. I love historical with a little romance and suspense thrown in, but sometimes its fun to write a contemporary where you can talk about cell phones and airplanes. 🙂 The Gem Thief was fun to write because I relived a cruise I did with my family. The Heart of the Rebellion was fun to write because it was set where I grew up. I'm really enjoying the Georgian Gentlemen series too.

 

3. List three things that help you get in the mood to write:

Sian Ann:  

  -If I've already started a book, rereading the

previous chapter helps. 

  -If I'm writing a book set in Wales, listening to

Welsh music helps. 

  -Writing a few notes about what I want to happen

in the next scene helps. 

 

4. Have you ever done a podcast before? What’s your favorite thing about doing a podcast?

Sian Ann:

I've never done a podcast before. My favorite thing is definitely doing it with Traci, Sarah, and Esther. We're such good friends, I love spending time with them. Our producer, Amy, is great too. 

 

5. What do you want your listeners and readers of your books to know about you that they might not already know?


Sian Ann:

How much I appreciate them. Their friendship, support, and encouragement means so much. 

 

6. What do you hope listeners will gain from listening to your podcast?

 Sian Ann:

I hope they come to feel like they're our friends and that listening to us can be a bright spot in their day. 


7. One last important question…what’s your favorite food or snack to eat while you’re writing?

Sian Ann:

I don't snack when I write. I always have water with me, but I rarely eat.

                                         
If you haven't already listened to this podcast, 

No comments:

Post a Comment