Sheila's Books Read

Sheila's bookshelf: read

The Best Intentions
Scotland's Melody
The Secret Society of Salzburg
Secret of the Sonnets
20-40-60-Minute Dinners: Meals to Match the Time You Have
Through the Wilderness: My Journey of Redemption and Healing in the American Wild
Secret Santa Claus Club: A Tool to Help Parents Unwrap the Secret of Santa
Mr. Pudgins
Revenge Never Rests
The Best Mistake
Meriden Park
More Inspirational Stories for Young Women
The Great Tree: A Christmas Fable
To Capture His Heart
The Call of the Sea
Esperance
Livvy and the Enchanted Woodland
Come, Gentle Night
The Bad Boy Theory
Guide To Smart Wedding Planning: What You want to know and everything you haven't thought of yet.


Sheila's favorite books »

2024 Goodreads Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Sheila has read 4 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Friday, May 28, 2021

Siege and Storm (Book 2 Grishaverse) By Leigh Bardugo-Book Review










 


Siege and Storm
by Leigh Bardugo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This took a long time for me to finish because I was just listening to it when I could.

I don't think I liked this 2nd book as much as I did the first. It seemed to drag in a few places. Also, Alina has so many men in her life she seems hard-pressed to know who to turn to. The final chapters of the book were very exciting and I really liked the new characters introduced in this second book. I can't believe how this book ended and it makes you want to read the third one right away. I haven't watched the Netflix series based on these books yet and I might wait until I finish all of the books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment