Sheila's Books Read

Sheila's bookshelf: read

The Best Intentions
Scotland's Melody
The Secret Society of Salzburg
Secret of the Sonnets
20-40-60-Minute Dinners: Meals to Match the Time You Have
Through the Wilderness: My Journey of Redemption and Healing in the American Wild
Secret Santa Claus Club: A Tool to Help Parents Unwrap the Secret of Santa
Mr. Pudgins
Revenge Never Rests
The Best Mistake
Meriden Park
More Inspirational Stories for Young Women
The Great Tree: A Christmas Fable
To Capture His Heart
The Call of the Sea
Esperance
Livvy and the Enchanted Woodland
Come, Gentle Night
The Bad Boy Theory
Guide To Smart Wedding Planning: What You want to know and everything you haven't thought of yet.


Sheila's favorite books »

2024 Goodreads Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Sheila has read 4 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Opposition (Lux #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout-Book Review

Opposition (Lux, #5)Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a great conclusion to the Lux series. I liked the whole series more than I thought I would. I wasn't sure about the Alien aspect but Armentrout wrote the characters and the aliens very well. There were many action-packed scenes in book #5. I was actually sad to have this end but know I want to read more from this author. This last book I feel is more appropriate for ages 18 and up. I also really enjoyed listening to the audiobook which had fantastic narrators.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment