She once stayed in the haunted tower room at Borthwick Castle in Scotland and didn't sleep a wink, sailed the Seine in Paris, rode a camel in the ancient world wonder of Petra, shopped the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul, and spent the night in an old Communist hotel in Bulgaria.
Kimberley also writes Award-winning Middle-Grade novels with Scholastic and Young Adult novels with Harpercollins under the name, Kimberley Griffiths Little.
~ Twitter ~ Goodreads ~
Receive a free book when you sign up for the Newsletter
~ Newsletter ~
2. Snuggling with my kiddos and a stack of books
3. My Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) blanket that my daughter made me for Christmas
4. I love to belly dancing—and even performed a couple of times! It’s great exercise and so beautiful and earthy.
5. I’m a purple girl! And I’m lucky because my birthstone is amethyst
6. The black & white original TV show, I Love Lucy still makes me laugh—even though I only ever saw it in re-runs, of course!
7. Since I was five-years-old, my grandpa would give me a heart-shaped box of chocolates on my birthday—which is also Valentine’s Day. When I got married, my husband got instructions from my family to continue the tradition, including baking me a heart-shaped cake with the cake pans my mother gifted to him.
8. Two days after my 11th birthday, I fell off a broken clothes hamper, gashed up my leg, and was rushed to the hospital to get 60 stitches.
9. Three years ago I rode a camel in the ancient world wonder of Petra, Jordan.
10. I have a wall carving in my house of King Tut and his Queen Ankhesenamen that’s a replica of his actual Pharaoh’s Throne found in his tomb.