Sheila's Books Read

Sheila's bookshelf: read

The Best Intentions
Scotland's Melody
The Secret Society of Salzburg
Secret of the Sonnets
20-40-60-Minute Dinners: Meals to Match the Time You Have
Through the Wilderness: My Journey of Redemption and Healing in the American Wild
Secret Santa Claus Club: A Tool to Help Parents Unwrap the Secret of Santa
Mr. Pudgins
Revenge Never Rests
The Best Mistake
Meriden Park
More Inspirational Stories for Young Women
The Great Tree: A Christmas Fable
To Capture His Heart
The Call of the Sea
Esperance
Livvy and the Enchanted Woodland
Come, Gentle Night
The Bad Boy Theory
Guide To Smart Wedding Planning: What You want to know and everything you haven't thought of yet.


Sheila's favorite books »

2024 Goodreads Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Sheila has read 4 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Review of "Tribunal" by Sandra Grey


My rating: 4 of 5 stars I loved this sequel to Traitor; in fact I liked the sequel better than the first book. I wish that I could give this book 4 1/2 stars.

I was able to jump into this novel faster than the first one, mainly because I "knew" the characters from the 1st book. It was good to find out what happened to Rolf, after he was left in such a precarious position in Traitor. I absolutely love the character of Hans Brenner. He is a true, selfless hero.

I like Sandra Grey's writing style; it clicks with me. The way that the history is written is very interesting. The time period in this book takes place after WW2 has ended.

Overall, this was a quick read for me and was very enjoyable. Congratulations Sandra on writing another fabulous novel!

Tribunal is one of the 5 Whitney Awards Finalists in the Best Historical Fiction category. It is a very tough category, with many wonderful books up against Tribunal. Go to www.whitneyawards.com to read about the other books that are nominated along with Tribunal.

No comments:

Post a Comment