Sheila's Books Read

Sheila's bookshelf: read

The Best Intentions
Scotland's Melody
The Secret Society of Salzburg
Secret of the Sonnets
20-40-60-Minute Dinners: Meals to Match the Time You Have
Through the Wilderness: My Journey of Redemption and Healing in the American Wild
Secret Santa Claus Club: A Tool to Help Parents Unwrap the Secret of Santa
Mr. Pudgins
Revenge Never Rests
The Best Mistake
Meriden Park
More Inspirational Stories for Young Women
The Great Tree: A Christmas Fable
To Capture His Heart
The Call of the Sea
Esperance
Livvy and the Enchanted Woodland
Come, Gentle Night
The Bad Boy Theory
Guide To Smart Wedding Planning: What You want to know and everything you haven't thought of yet.


Sheila's favorite books »

2024 Goodreads Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Sheila has read 4 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Meet James Duckett and Enter To Win Sweet Things at his Blog!


James is a fellow writer who is trying to increase his followers on his blog. He is having a sweet contest where he is giving away a $20.00 gift certificate to Amazon.com and a $5.00 gift certificate to Cold Stone Creamery. There are some very easy things you need to do to enter.
Here is what he said on his blog....



Entering is easy. Just follow this blog and tell everybody how wonderful I am! I'll go with the point system.

1) Mention this blog and contest on Twitter with the following: "Follow James Duckett's writing blog and you could win a gift card. http://bit.ly/ojREtE" That is worth one drawing per tweet.

2) Throw it on Facebook. I think that is worth two drawings. But because I may not be Facebook friends with you you may need to leave a comment. I'm trusting everybody will be honest.

3) Mention it on your blog. Again, comment below so I don't miss it and so I can follow your blog if I'm not doing so already. I'll give five points for that!

Each point represents an entry into the drawing. I'll first draw for the Amazon gift card and then for the Cold Stone gift certificate. If you win, I'll stalk you until I find out how to get it to you.

I'll let this run through the weekend and tally everything up Tuesday night (July 12th) around 9pm and hold the random drawing. The winner will be announced on this blog Tuesday night.



Here is some information about James that I found on his blog.

About Me

I was born. Since then I've accomplished some interesting things.

1) I married Julie, the girl of my dreams who somehow still seems to like me despite knowing me.
2) I have a teenage son. He's reached the age where he thinks he knows more than me. I'm waiting for him to turn about 25 when he'll learn that I was right all along.
3) I have an Associate's Degree from UVSC (now UVU) in Business Management and a Bachelor's Degree from UNLV (still UNLV) in Business Management with an emphasis in Management of Information Systems.
4) I'm the IT Director for the City of St. George, a job that keeps me out of trouble and keeps things challenging enough to make me want to stick around.
5) I live in, what I believe to be, the best city on earth: St. George, UT
6) I enjoy reading, running, swimming, biking, baseball (Go Dodgers!!), and most sports.
7) I've wanted to be a writer since the 2nd grade. Now that I've got a lot of things out of the way I needed to do before I could focus on this goal, I'm finally getting serious.
8) English is my second language. My first is sarcasm. PLEASE try to keep that in mind while reading anything I write.
9) I love exclamation points!!!!! I'm REEEEAALLLYYYYY trying to work on that.

So...what are you waiting for? Head on over to Jame's blog to enter to win some fun prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment