Sheila's Books Read

Sheila's bookshelf: read

The Best Intentions
Scotland's Melody
The Secret Society of Salzburg
Secret of the Sonnets
20-40-60-Minute Dinners: Meals to Match the Time You Have
Through the Wilderness: My Journey of Redemption and Healing in the American Wild
Secret Santa Claus Club: A Tool to Help Parents Unwrap the Secret of Santa
Mr. Pudgins
Revenge Never Rests
The Best Mistake
Meriden Park
More Inspirational Stories for Young Women
The Great Tree: A Christmas Fable
To Capture His Heart
The Call of the Sea
Esperance
Livvy and the Enchanted Woodland
Come, Gentle Night
The Bad Boy Theory
Guide To Smart Wedding Planning: What You want to know and everything you haven't thought of yet.


Sheila's favorite books »

2024 Goodreads Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Sheila has read 4 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

My Favorite Reads for 2019: A Not So Short List!

 I always have a hard time choosing my favorite books that I've read for the year. On such lists as these, I include any book I've read/listened to whether it was released in the year the book was read. 

For my list this year I'm including a few different categories...so I can add more books! No, I'm not cheating: my blog, my rules! BTW, none of the lists are in any particular order of how I liked the books. I hope that you can find some new reads for you from my lists.

Novels: paperback/hardback/e-book 
 -Kit and Elizabeth By Karen Tuft
  •  
    -The Heart of the Rebellion By Sian Ann Bessey
     -Paul, Big, and Small By David Glenn Robb
    -Wrong Place, Wrong Time By E. James Harrison

    -Deborah: Prophetess of God By H.B. Moore
    -Dragonwatch #3: Master of the Phantom Isle By Brandon Mull

    -Mistaken Reality By Traci Hunter Abramson
    -Healing Hearts By Sarah M. Eden
    -Whiteout By Brett Cain
    -A Monster Like Me By Wendy Swore
    -Love in Disguise By Anneka Walker
    -Watch Your Back By Clair Poulson
     -Daisies and Devotion By Josi S. Kilpack
    -To Die, To Sleep By Stephanie Black
     
    -Secrets and Suitors By Joanna Barker
    -The Redgrave Murders By A.L. Sowards
     -A Proper Scandal: Esther Hatch
     -The Lady in the Coppergate Tower 
    By Nancy Campbell Allen
     
     -Love Sidelined By Tiffany Odekirk
    -Charlotte's Promise by Jennifer Moore
    -Secrets Never Die By Laurie Lewis
     
    Collections: Short Stories/Anthologies
    -All Hearts Come Home for Christmas
    -An Amish Homecoming
    -Entangled
     -A Week in Brighton: Timeless Regency Collection
    Audio Books
    -The One and Only Ivan
    -Big Little Lies
    -Obsidian
    -Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
     
    -Mistborn: The Final Empire (#1) By Brandon Sanderson
     
     
    Non-Fiction Books
    -When Life Gets You Down, Rise Up By Kasey McCallister
    Invisible Heroes of World War II By Jerry Borrowman
     
    This was so hard to narrow down from all of the books I read. There are many that could be put on this list. Comment down below on some great books you read in 2019. Happy reading in 2020! 

     

     

     
     

     
     

     

No comments:

Post a Comment