Sheila's Books Read

Sheila's bookshelf: read

The Best Intentions
Scotland's Melody
The Secret Society of Salzburg
Secret of the Sonnets
20-40-60-Minute Dinners: Meals to Match the Time You Have
Through the Wilderness: My Journey of Redemption and Healing in the American Wild
Secret Santa Claus Club: A Tool to Help Parents Unwrap the Secret of Santa
Mr. Pudgins
Revenge Never Rests
The Best Mistake
Meriden Park
More Inspirational Stories for Young Women
The Great Tree: A Christmas Fable
To Capture His Heart
The Call of the Sea
Esperance
Livvy and the Enchanted Woodland
Come, Gentle Night
The Bad Boy Theory
Guide To Smart Wedding Planning: What You want to know and everything you haven't thought of yet.


Sheila's favorite books »

2024 Goodreads Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Sheila has read 4 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Monday, May 17, 2010

The Blogging Blahs: A Lesson in Being Random

Someone asked me this weekend why I hadn't been blogging as much. There would be many reasons I could give such as:

1. Fatigue

2. Too busy

3. Not sure I really have anything to say

4. I just don't want to

A friend of mine made a suggestion to me. She said that I should just write down how I have been feeling and what has been on my mind. So this is for my friend, who will remain anonymous, and I warned you that this would be
VERY random.{Having no specific pattern, purpose, or objective}



A fried pickle is a snack item found commonly in the American South. It is made by deep-frying a sliced battered dill pickle.


I really hate pickles...yuck!




I wish that I had magical powers...for many various reasons.


Also, I wish that I had been the one to create Harry Potter and his world.
J.K. Rowling is a very lucky woman.


These would really make my feet hurt. I do like the color though.






I really want to go here...Venice, Italy!!!!

Yes, I will take a gondola ride with the man included!














This is my favorite dessert: cheesecake!

















Thank goodness for Josh Groban and his music; it keeps me sane. I feel that he is one of the most musically gifted people in the world.

















I am getting tired of correcting papers/homework. It
is truly feeling like the end of the year.















My favorite thing to do now days is sleep. Doesn't it look good to you?



I think this is where I will end for today. This is all making me very tired.

2 comments:

  1. This is a common phenomenon lately. At least you came up with something to say! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila, I loved this post! So cute and funny and real! Especially your lists of why you're not keeping up with the blogging. LOL.

    ReplyDelete