2. I once ... wore a plastic alligator nose in public. Because it was fun.
3. Readers would be surprised to know I ... never even dreamed of writing Westerns. I’ve done historical fiction, but Westerns had never crossed my radar until Kirsten Osbourne suggested I give it a try. And now this novella is my 25th Western release!
4. Every day I ... check my emails before I do anything else. It’s like my brain can’t function otherwise.
5. I like to ... take really long naps during the day because I don’t sleep well at night. I think I must be a vampire. The kind that doesn’t drink blood.
6. I have always wanted to ... be a singer. Sadly, that’s not a talent I have.
7. I will never forget ... marrying the love of my life back in 1995. And he’s even more handsome now than he was back then.
8. The best thing about writing is ... I can make anything in the world happen. Oh, and I also love the surprises when the characters take over and tell me what *really* happened.
9. When I am not writing, I like to ... think about writing! And also watch movies. And take naps.
10. I am working on … I have several more planned in the Kansas Crossroads series, and River’s End Ranch is going strong. I have about four more books planned for the Hearts of Nashville series, plus a secret series that hasn’t been announced yet … kind of crazy, huh?