- Title: Olivia
- Author: Julie Wright
- Paperback: 212 pages
- Publisher: Covenant Communications Inc.; 1st edition (January 30, 2012)
- Genre: Women's Fiction
- ISBN-10: 1608618439
- ISBN-13: 978-1608618439
Links you may be interested in:
- Buy the book at: Amazon
About Julie:Julie Wright (1972-still breathing) was born in Salt Lake City, Utah. She’s lived in LA, Boston, and the literal middle of nowhere (don’t ask). She wrote her first book when she was fifteen and actually got the thing published. Thirteen novels later, she thinks she’s finally getting the hang of this writing gig.
She currently has eight published novels:
- Hazzardous Universe: The Magician’s Last Words
- Hazzardous Universe
- Cross My Heart (2010 Whitney Award winner for Best Romance)
- Eyes Like Mine (2009 Whitney Award Nominee)
- My Not-So-Fairy-Tale Life
- Loved Like That
- To Catch a Falling Star
She loves writing, reading, traveling, hiking, playing with her kids, and watching her husband make dinner.
She used to speak fluent Swedish, but now speaks only well enough to cuss out her children in public.
She hates mayonnaise, but has a healthy respect for ice cream.
**I was given a review copy of Olivia. In no way did this influence the honest review that was given.**