Kimberley once stayed in the haunted tower room at Borthwick Castle in Scotland and didn't sleep a wink, sailed the Seine in Paris, rode a camel in the ancient world wonder of Petra, shopped the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul, and spent the night in an old Communist hotel in Bulgaria. She adores anything old and musty with a secret story to tell.
The author of 10 award-winning middle-grade and Young Adult novels with Scholastic and Harpercollins, Kimberley makes way too many cookies when she's writing - and the best book trailers in the universe. Check them out here: www.kimberleygriffithslittle.com. Please find her on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Youtube.
Awards: Southwest Book Award, Whitney Award for Best Youth Novel, Whitney Award Finalist, Association of Mormon Letters of Art Award, Bank Street College Best Books of 2011, 2013, and 2015, Crystal Kite Finalist, New Mexico Book Award Finalist, and Arizona/New Mexico Young Adult Book Award Winner.
Jayden knows that the time to be merciful has come and gone, and that some enemies can only be halted by death. Now she and Kadesh must prepare to fight not only for their love, but also for their kingdom.
Perfect for fans of Cleopatra’s Moon and the adult bestseller The Red Tent, this is the final book in the epic trilogy that began with Forbidden and Banished.
- Tell us about things you enjoy — what you do for fun or personal satisfaction besides writing?
- When did you first realize you were an author?
- Have you done anything writing-related, but besides actually writing your books, that seemed to get a lot of positive response? Something that encouraged you?
- What is the thing you struggle with the most while writing? And how do you defeat it?
- What is the “message” of your writing? (For example, is your purpose to encourage old-fashioned values, encourage romance, or do you have different purposes in different books?)
- What are your thoughts/feelings on ebook vs. print book?
- How many books do you have out? Are you planning a specific number altogether, either in this series or separately?
- Are your characters/stories/scenes, etc. based on anything in real life?
- What are your future projects?