Sheila's Books Read

Sheila's bookshelf: read

What Would the Founding Fathers Think: A Young American's guide to understanding the mess our country is in and how we get out
Isabelle Webb: Legend of the Jewel
Captive Heart
Cobble Cavern
Caller ID
Promises
Protected,
Summer of Secrets
On Little Wings
We Lived in Heaven: Spiritual Accounts of Souls Coming to Earth
Christ's gifts to women
A Woman's power: threads that bind us to god
Scary School
Hope's journey
Blue
Targets in Ties
Crater Lake: Battle for Wizard Island
Venom
With a Name like Love
Sean Griswold's head


Sheila's favorite books »

2017 Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge

Sheila has read 0 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hoppy Easter Eggstravaganza Giveaway Hop!

Welcome  to the 4th Annual Hoppy Easter Eggstravaganza Giveaway Hop April 17th to 24th
Hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and Read Now Sleep Later
This is my favorite time of year! 
I love Springtime!

 April is my birthday month!
Easter is one of my favorite holidays and I love to eat chocolate!
Now I'm so happy that you dropped by that I want to give something away! Here's what you can win today!
 I love to get gift cards so I can get what I really want. I hope you feel the same way! So enter today on the Rafflecopter form. Thanks for following my blog!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...