Sheila's Books Read

Sheila's bookshelf: read

The Best Intentions
Scotland's Melody
The Secret Society of Salzburg
Secret of the Sonnets
20-40-60-Minute Dinners: Meals to Match the Time You Have
Through the Wilderness: My Journey of Redemption and Healing in the American Wild
Secret Santa Claus Club: A Tool to Help Parents Unwrap the Secret of Santa
Mr. Pudgins
Revenge Never Rests
The Best Mistake
Meriden Park
More Inspirational Stories for Young Women
The Great Tree: A Christmas Fable
To Capture His Heart
The Call of the Sea
Esperance
Livvy and the Enchanted Woodland
Come, Gentle Night
The Bad Boy Theory
Guide To Smart Wedding Planning: What You want to know and everything you haven't thought of yet.


Sheila's favorite books »

2024 Goodreads Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Sheila has read 4 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Saturday, April 23, 2011

"T" is for Tobi...My Cat










"T" is for Tobi my silly cat.We adopted Tobi from the Humane Society last October. We needed to have an animal that would have an easy adjustment to us and our home. He has brought a lot of joy into our lives. We love to watch him as he plays with twist ties, jumps into boxes, chases his balls around, and runs around chasing something that is really not there. Tobi likes to race us up the stairs. We have learned that we need to walk up one side or the other and never in the middle of the stairs. I know that some people don't like cats, but we do. He makes us laugh and snuggles with us when we are sad. He has a personality like I have never seen before in an animal. He likes to be petted and he likes to snuggle up with me at night. Tobi is such an important part of our family now. That is why I had to blog about Tobi today.

6 comments:

  1. Visiting from the A to Z Challenge. My cat is named Toby (it's short for October, the month we got him). He is absolutely the greatest cat in the world, a black and white tuxedo cat who loves people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...I wish I wasn't allergic to cats! I really want one. I'm glad I found your blog. I'm stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to visiting again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat likes to eat pumpkin!

    I've come across quite a number of LDS authors and I found you through the A-Z challenge.

    We share the same faith, nice to meet you, and following :)

    Duncan In Kuantan

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could I not read your post today? It had the word "cat" in it! :-) Your photo of Tobi and the jack-o-lantern was just toooo funny! I feel so blessed by the cats in my life, too. Glad I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute looking cat. I like that photo of him in your board game box.

    The Madlab Post

    ReplyDelete