Sheila's Books Read

Sheila's bookshelf: read

The Best Intentions
Scotland's Melody
The Secret Society of Salzburg
Secret of the Sonnets
20-40-60-Minute Dinners: Meals to Match the Time You Have
Through the Wilderness: My Journey of Redemption and Healing in the American Wild
Secret Santa Claus Club: A Tool to Help Parents Unwrap the Secret of Santa
Mr. Pudgins
Revenge Never Rests
The Best Mistake
Meriden Park
More Inspirational Stories for Young Women
The Great Tree: A Christmas Fable
To Capture His Heart
The Call of the Sea
Esperance
Livvy and the Enchanted Woodland
Come, Gentle Night
The Bad Boy Theory
Guide To Smart Wedding Planning: What You want to know and everything you haven't thought of yet.


Sheila's favorite books »

2024 Goodreads Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Sheila has read 4 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday's Teaching Moment: Looking for Love, Wealth, and Happiness in 2011? 5 Quick and Easy Feng Shui Tips You Can Do Right Now!





4 comments:

  1. I've always heard of Feng Shui. Didn't realize how much work is involved with it though:)

    I have heard cleaning out the underneath of your bed is a fantastic thing to do. I need to work on that.

    Thanks for popping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela thanks for the follow and the comment. I have to agree with you about the amount of work it takes to use Feng Shui. Someone once told me that once you practice it it becomes easier.

    See you around the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How timely is this advice? Hubby and I were trying to find space for new furniture while keeping the old. This is just what I needed.

    And I've got to buy a money tree. Sheesh! Where have I been?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy that this post was helpful Kathi! I thought the same thing when I read about the money tree. Let me know how the Feng Shui works for you. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete