Sheila's Books Read

Sheila's bookshelf: read

What Would the Founding Fathers Think: A Young American's guide to understanding the mess our country is in and how we get out
Isabelle Webb: Legend of the Jewel
Captive Heart
Cobble Cavern
Caller ID
Promises
Protected,
Summer of Secrets
On Little Wings
We Lived in Heaven: Spiritual Accounts of Souls Coming to Earth
Christ's gifts to women
A Woman's power: threads that bind us to god
Scary School
Hope's journey
Blue
Targets in Ties
Crater Lake: Battle for Wizard Island
Venom
With a Name like Love
Sean Griswold's head


Sheila's favorite books »

2017 Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge

Sheila has read 0 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Saturday, February 26, 2011

An Interview With Me by Author Joyce DiPastena



I have the fun privilege of being the guest on author Joyce DiPastena's blog. At JDP News I am the featured guest reviewer. I am usually the one doing the interviewing, so it was strange to have the roles reversed. I would really like it if you would head on over to JDP News and read the interview.

Joyce DiPastena is the Author of LOYALTY'S WEB and ILLUMINATIONS OF THE HEART. I love both
of these books!

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

4 comments:

  1. Cool beans, Sheila! I love Joyce and her books. I'm headed over to check out the interview! :)

    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sheila. You won a prize in the LDS Publisher comment contest. Send me your mailing address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I'll have to hop over and see what else I can learn about you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...