My fellow blogger and writer, Connie Hall (C.LaRene Hall) chose me to be one of seven people to receive the "Kreativ Blogger" award. Thank you so much!
The recipient of this award (me) is challenged to list 7 things about them that readers may not know and then pass the Kreativ Blogger award on to 7 other blogs (YOU) the person enjoys reading.
Here are the seven things about me:
1. I was adopted at birth. My biological heritage is Italian.
2. My greatest "travel" destination is to someday travel to Europe,
3. I have always loved to write poetry.
4. I am more reserved and shy than most people think I am.
5. I really do enjoy quiet time by myself. This clears my head and helps me organize what I need to do.
6. I have always wanted to sky dive, just once. (Even though the thought of doing this scares me to death! Go figure.)
7. Even though reading is my favorite thing to do, I also love to go and sing and play the piano when stressed.
The lucky seven bloggers that I am choosing
to win this award next are:
I look forward to seeing what my seven chosen bloggers have to say about themselves.