Sheila's Books Read

Sheila's bookshelf: read

What Would the Founding Fathers Think: A Young American's guide to understanding the mess our country is in and how we get out
Isabelle Webb: Legend of the Jewel
Captive Heart
Cobble Cavern
Caller ID
Promises
Protected,
Summer of Secrets
On Little Wings
We Lived in Heaven: Spiritual Accounts of Souls Coming to Earth
Christ's gifts to women
A Woman's power: threads that bind us to god
Scary School
Hope's journey
Blue
Targets in Ties
Crater Lake: Battle for Wizard Island
Venom
With a Name like Love
Sean Griswold's head


Sheila's favorite books »

2017 Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge

Sheila has read 0 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Sound of Rain

Here is another book that is a nominee, in the Best Romance Category, for a 2008 Whitney Award.

The Sound of Rain The Sound of Rain by Anita Stansfield


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
I loved the Sound of Rain. It was so different from anything else that Anita Stansfield has written. I could so closely relate to the characters because of my strong music background. This is a very heartfelt and emotionally charged book. I was able to grow close to the main characters from the first chapter. This was a book that I did not want to end. I am recommending this one to all of you; just have the tissues ready. I can't wait to read the other books in this series.


View all my reviews.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

  1. cool....I didn't realize she had a new book out and I've read EVERYTHING else she has out in print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I really loved this book. I felt so connected to the characters in this book. This is so worth taking your time to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...